Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice! Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually! Remember the wondrous works that he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he uttered (Psalms 105:2-5)
How great our God! How awesome His word! How mighty His instruction!
Have you ever felt in your heart the desire to be closer to God but your mind got in the way? God knew we would have times like that and so He told us ahead of time what to do.
- Sing to Him – The Lord inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalm 22:3)
- Talk about Him – Tell others what He has done for you. (Luke 8:3(0
- Worship His name – With joy in your heart. (Psalm 100:2)
- Seek His presence – He waits for you. (Jeremiah 29:13)
- Remember all His works – .His mercy never fails.(Lamentations 3:21-24)
Begin your day with these and it will be unavoidable – you will find you are in the very presence of the LORD. As you sing, talk, worship, seek and remember – you will draw near to Him and you will rejoice!