I am pleased to announce the new study being offered by Heart2Heart Women. No matter where you live or what your schedule, there is almost certainly a session for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of this exciting study – registration closes January 14, 2021.
Our desire to grow runs deep. Yet the issues in our lives and relationships that we wish would change often stay the same, even with our best efforts at spiritual growth. What does it take to experience increasing strength and depth in our spiritual walk, our marriages and family lives and friendships, our personal development–in everything life is about? And how can we help others move into growth that is profound and lasting?
Unpacking the practical and passionate theology that forms the backbone of their counseling, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend shatter popular misconceptions about how God operates to reveal how growth really happens.
Shinning focused light on the great doctrines and themes of Christianity, How People Grow helps you understand the Bible in a way that will help you head with confidence down the high road to growth in Christ.
- What the essential processes are that make people grow.
- How those processes fit into a biblical understanding of spiritual growth and theology.
- How spiritual growth and real-life issues are one and the same.
- What the responsibilities are of pastors, counselors, and others who assist people in growing.
- What your own responsibilities are in your personal growth.
Join Live Study Group via Zoom
Each Wednesday @ 11:00 AM
January 20 – March 3
Join Zoom Study Group
Each Saturday @10:00 AM
January 23 – March 6